Main areas of work
- Management and consultancy services related to domestic animals and wildlife.
- Capture of disruptive wildlife and domestic animals.
Current specific areas of interest:
- Management of the problem caused for public authorities by wild boar in urban and peri-urban areas.
- Management of the problem caused for sports clubs and crop farmers by wild boar.
- Handling of wildlife (capture, immobilisation, administering of anaesthetic, transfer...).
- Taking of samples for the health monitoring of wildlife (Health Monitoring Plan of Catalonia, Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Food).
- Advice on animal welfare regulations.
- We collaborate with the Animal Health and Safety Service of the Government of Catalonia as health monitoring vets in our area of expertise.
- We own an authorized transport ditch by Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Food of the Government of Catalonia that allows us to carry animals of midd size, in journeys up to eight hours.
We are qualified by the Department de Ramaderia, Pesca i Alimentació of the Generalitat of Catalunya as a healthcare responsible entity for animals that move from a registered Zoo. We monitorize the compliance of the requirements established in Directive 92/65 / EEC and issue certificates and Sanitary documents that cover the transport of these animals to other zoos.